Aqeeda & Baghdad college 4 Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqeeda & Baghdad college 4 Girls

The center of scientists

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asma Jbouri wrote about war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shams
Admin
Shams

عدد المساهمات : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-12-03
العمر : 27
الموقع : Baghdad/Iraq

Asma Jbouri wrote about war  Empty
PostSubject: Asma Jbouri wrote about war    Asma Jbouri wrote about war  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar - 13:06

Hello,

Asma Jbouri wrote about war  Images11

I learned in school that war is what happens when nations disagree,
but the textbooks never told me that war is also what happens when parents disagree, and when children are starving to death. War is when I cannot force myself out of bed in the morning because there's a voice in my head telling I might win the war, but also I might lose. War is what happens when teachers call on students who don’t have the answers correct and they are left fighting their father once he sees their report card. War is what happens when a lion eats its prey where none witness it but the wild wind that whispers the surrender. I've seen war of mothers fighting to give the best life possible to educate their kids. Wars of fathers working extra hours to afford everything for their kids. Wars can be quiet. It can be as silent as a gas leak. The war of a soldier lost his best friend, but had to hold his tears because soldiers do not cry. We all learnt that war was big. It was something that happened between countries, and it happened with armies and guns and nuclear weapons. But if they ask me what war meant to me. I would tell them that war is what happens inside people
Back to top Go down
https://aqeedabaghdadcollege.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aqeeda & Baghdad college 4 Girls :: The talents of students-
Jump to: